EMGO Institute, Institute for Health and Care Research, Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics, VU University Medical Center, Van Boechorststraat 7, 1081BT, Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
Who Is in the Stepfamily? Change in Stepparents' Family Boundaries Between 1992 and 2009
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
Copyright © National Council on Family Relations, 2013
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 75, Issue 5, pages 1070–1083, October 2013
How to Cite
Suanet, B., van der Pas, S. and van Tilburg, T. G. (2013), Who Is in the Stepfamily? Change in Stepparents' Family Boundaries Between 1992 and 2009. Journal of Marriage and Family, 75: 1070–1083. doi: 10.1111/jomf.12053
This article was edited by Deborah S. Carr.
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!