This article was edited by Deborah S. Carr.
Dementia Caregiving in the Context of Late-Life Remarriage: Support Networks, Relationship Quality, and Well-being
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2013
Copyright © National Council on Family Relations, 2013
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 75, Issue 5, pages 1149–1163, October 2013
How to Cite
Sherman, C. W., Webster, N. J. and Antonucci, T. C. (2013), Dementia Caregiving in the Context of Late-Life Remarriage: Support Networks, Relationship Quality, and Well-being. Journal of Marriage and Family, 75: 1149–1163. doi: 10.1111/jomf.12059
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2012
Vol. 76, Issue 1, 246, Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!