Department of Economics and Olin Business School, Washington University, Campus Box 1133, St. Louis, MO 63130-4899.
Complex Families and Late-Life Outcomes Among Elderly Persons: Disability, Institutionalization, and Longevity
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
Copyright © National Council on Family Relations, 2013
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 75, Issue 5, pages 1084–1097, October 2013
How to Cite
Pezzin, L. E., Pollak, R. A. and Schone, B. S. (2013), Complex Families and Late-Life Outcomes Among Elderly Persons: Disability, Institutionalization, and Longevity. Journal of Marriage and Family, 75: 1084–1097. doi: 10.1111/jomf.12062
This article was edited by Deborah S. Carr.
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!