Department of Sociology and Human Geography, University of Oslo, Postboks 1096 Blindern, 0317 Oslo, Norway.
Proceed With Caution? Parents' Union Dissolution and Children's Educational Achievement
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
Copyright © National Council on Family Relations, 2014
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 76, Issue 1, pages 161–174, February 2014
How to Cite
Sigle-Rushton, W., Lyngstad, T. H., Andersen, P. L. and Kravdal, Ø. (2014), Proceed With Caution? Parents' Union Dissolution and Children's Educational Achievement. Journal of Marriage and Family, 76: 161–174. doi: 10.1111/jomf.12075
This article was edited by Robert Crosnoe.
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!