Marriage and Family Therapy Program, School of Family Life, Brigham Young University, 2075 Joseph F. Smith Building, Provo, UT 84602.
Gender Differences in Marital Satisfaction: A Meta-analysis
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
Copyright © National Council on Family Relations, 2014
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 76, Issue 1, pages 105–129, February 2014
How to Cite
Jackson, J. B., Miller, R. B., Oka, M. and Henry, R. G. (2014), Gender Differences in Marital Satisfaction: A Meta-analysis. Journal of Marriage and Family, 76: 105–129. doi: 10.1111/jomf.12077
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!