Families, Resources, and Suicide: Combined Effects on Mortality
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
Copyright © National Council on Family Relations, 2014
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 76, Issue 1, pages 218–231, February 2014
How to Cite
Denney, J. T. (2014), Families, Resources, and Suicide: Combined Effects on Mortality. Journal of Marriage and Family, 76: 218–231. doi: 10.1111/jomf.12078
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!