Department of Policy Analysis and Management and Cornell Population Center, Cornell University, 254 Martha Van Rensselaer Hall, Ithaca, NY 14853-4401.
Variation in Associations Between Family Dinners and Adolescent Well-Being
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
Copyright © National Council on Family Relations, 2014
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 76, Issue 1, pages 13–23, February 2014
How to Cite
Meier, A. and Musick, K. (2014), Variation in Associations Between Family Dinners and Adolescent Well-Being. Journal of Marriage and Family, 76: 13–23. doi: 10.1111/jomf.12079
This article was edited by Ariel Kalil.
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!