Department of Psychology, University of Chicago, 940 East 57th St., Room 329, Chicago, IL 60637.
Marital Conflict in Older Couples: Positivity, Personality, and Health
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
Copyright © National Council on Family Relations, 2014
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 76, Issue 1, pages 130–144, February 2014
How to Cite
Iveniuk, J., Waite, L. J., Laumann, E., McClintock, M. K. and Tiedt, A. D. (2014), Marital Conflict in Older Couples: Positivity, Personality, and Health. Journal of Marriage and Family, 76: 130–144. doi: 10.1111/jomf.12085
This article was edited by Deborah S. Carr.
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!