U.S. Census Bureau, 4600 Silver Hill Rd., Suitland, MD 20746 (email@example.com).
Who Is the Residential Parent? Understanding Discrepancies in Unmarried Parents' Reports
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2014
Copyright © National Council on Family Relations, 2014
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 76, Issue 1, pages 73–93, February 2014
How to Cite
Waller, M. R. and Jones, M. R. (2014), Who Is the Residential Parent? Understanding Discrepancies in Unmarried Parents' Reports. Journal of Marriage and Family, 76: 73–93. doi: 10.1111/jomf.12087
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!