Center for Family and Demographic Research, 5D Williams Hall, Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green, OH 43403-0222.
Intergenerational Exchange and Expected Support Among the Young-Old
Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2014
Copyright © National Council on Family Relations, 2014
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 76, Issue 2, pages 261–271, April 2014
How to Cite
Lin, I.-F. and Wu, H.-S. (2014), Intergenerational Exchange and Expected Support Among the Young-Old. Journal of Marriage and Family, 76: 261–271. doi: 10.1111/jomf.12093
- Issue online: 4 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!