This article was edited by Robert Crosnoe.
Parenthood and Life Satisfaction: Why Don't Children Make People Happy?
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2014
Copyright © National Council on Family Relations, 2014
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 76, Issue 2, pages 319–336, April 2014
How to Cite
Pollmann-Schult, M. (2014), Parenthood and Life Satisfaction: Why Don't Children Make People Happy?. Journal of Marriage and Family, 76: 319–336. doi: 10.1111/jomf.12095
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!