Marital Discord and Subsequent Dissolution: Perceptions of Nepalese Wives and Husbands
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2014
Copyright © National Council on Family Relations, 2014
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 76, Issue 3, pages 476–488, June 2014
How to Cite
Jennings, E. (2014), Marital Discord and Subsequent Dissolution: Perceptions of Nepalese Wives and Husbands. Journal of Marriage and Family, 76: 476–488. doi: 10.1111/jomf.12104
- Issue online: 25 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 19 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!