Institute of Economy, Geography and Demography, CSIC, C/Albasanz 26–28, 28037 Madrid, Spain.
Grasping the Diversity of Cohabitation: Fertility Intentions Among Cohabiters Across Europe
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2014
Copyright © National Council on Family Relations, 2014
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 76, Issue 3, pages 489–505, June 2014
How to Cite
Hiekel, N. and Castro-Martín, T. (2014), Grasping the Diversity of Cohabitation: Fertility Intentions Among Cohabiters Across Europe. Journal of Marriage and Family, 76: 489–505. doi: 10.1111/jomf.12112
- Issue online: 25 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!