Department of Sociology, Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green, OH 43403.
The Decoupling of Marriage and Parenthood? Trends in the Timing of Marital First Births, 1945–2002
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2014
Copyright © National Council on Family Relations, 2014
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 76, Issue 3, pages 520–538, June 2014
How to Cite
Hayford, S. R., Guzzo, K. B. and Smock, P. J. (2014), The Decoupling of Marriage and Parenthood? Trends in the Timing of Marital First Births, 1945–2002. Journal of Marriage and Family, 76: 520–538. doi: 10.1111/jomf.12114
- Issue online: 25 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!