The Drivers of Multinational Enterprise Subsidiary Entrepreneurship in China: A New Resource-Based View Perspective
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd and Society for the Advancement of Management Studies
Journal of Management Studies
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 236–258, March 2013
How to Cite
Verbeke, A. and Yuan, W. (2013), The Drivers of Multinational Enterprise Subsidiary Entrepreneurship in China: A New Resource-Based View Perspective. Journal of Management Studies, 50: 236–258. doi: 10.1111/joms.12001
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 NOV 2012 03:45AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!