‘We are being Pilloried for Something, We Did Not Even Know We Had Done Wrong!’ Quality Control and Orders of Worth in the British Audit Profession
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and Society for the Advancement of Management Studies
Journal of Management Studies
Special Issue: Professions and Institutional Change
Volume 50, Issue 5, pages 845–869, July 2013
How to Cite
Ramirez, C. (2013), ‘We are being Pilloried for Something, We Did Not Even Know We Had Done Wrong!’ Quality Control and Orders of Worth in the British Audit Profession. Journal of Management Studies, 50: 845–869. doi: 10.1111/joms.12011
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 DEC 2012 05:55AM EST
- Chartered Accountants Trustees Limited (CATL)
- Fondation HEC
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!