Conformity and Distinctiveness in a Global Institutional Framework: The Legitimation of Ontario Fine Wine
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and Society for the Advancement of Management Studies
Journal of Management Studies
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 607–645, June 2013
How to Cite
Voronov, M., De Clercq, D. and Hinings, C. R. (2013), Conformity and Distinctiveness in a Global Institutional Framework: The Legitimation of Ontario Fine Wine. Journal of Management Studies, 50: 607–645. doi: 10.1111/joms.12012
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 DEC 2012 05:58AM EST
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!