Organizational Performance Consequences of Age Diversity: Inspecting the Role of Diversity-Friendly HR Policies and Top Managers’ Negative Age Stereotypes
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd and Society for the Advancement of Management Studies
Journal of Management Studies
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 413–442, May 2013
How to Cite
Kunze, F., Boehm, S. and Bruch, H. (2013), Organizational Performance Consequences of Age Diversity: Inspecting the Role of Diversity-Friendly HR Policies and Top Managers’ Negative Age Stereotypes. Journal of Management Studies, 50: 413–442. doi: 10.1111/joms.12016
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 JAN 2013 09:11AM EST
- Hans-Boeckler Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!