Creative Collaboration and the Self-Concept: A Study of Toy Designers
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and Society for the Advancement of Management Studies
Journal of Management Studies
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 515–544, June 2013
How to Cite
Elsbach, K. D. and Flynn, F. J. (2013), Creative Collaboration and the Self-Concept: A Study of Toy Designers. Journal of Management Studies, 50: 515–544. doi: 10.1111/joms.12024
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 FEB 2013 07:03AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!