The Relationship between Slack Resources and the Performance of Entrepreneurial Firms: The Role of Venture Capital and Angel Investors
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and Society for the Advancement of Management Studies
Journal of Management Studies
Volume 50, Issue 6, pages 1070–1096, September 2013
How to Cite
Vanacker, T., Collewaert, V. and Paeleman, I. (2013), The Relationship between Slack Resources and the Performance of Entrepreneurial Firms: The Role of Venture Capital and Angel Investors. Journal of Management Studies, 50: 1070–1096. doi: 10.1111/joms.12026
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 MAR 2013 09:22AM EST
- Research Foundation Flanders. Grant Number: FWO11/PDO/076
- Hercules Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!