Why Do I Feel Valued and Why Do I Contribute? A Relational Approach to Employee's Organization-Based Self-Esteem and Job Performance
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and Society for the Advancement of Management Studies
Journal of Management Studies
Volume 50, Issue 6, pages 1018–1040, September 2013
How to Cite
Liu, J., Hui, C., Lee, C. and Chen, Z. X. (2013), Why Do I Feel Valued and Why Do I Contribute? A Relational Approach to Employee's Organization-Based Self-Esteem and Job Performance. Journal of Management Studies, 50: 1018–1040. doi: 10.1111/joms.12037
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 APR 2013 07:06AM EST
- Research Grants Council of HKSAR, China. Grant Number: HKU745410H
- Provost Enhancement Award, College of Business Administration, Northeastern University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!