Transforming New Ideas into Practice: An Activity Based Perspective on the Institutionalization of Practices
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and Society for the Advancement of Management Studies
Journal of Management Studies
Volume 50, Issue 6, pages 963–990, September 2013
How to Cite
Reay, T., Chreim, S., Golden-Biddle, K., Goodrick, E., Williams, B. E., Casebeer, A., Pablo, A. and Hinings, C. R. (2013), Transforming New Ideas into Practice: An Activity Based Perspective on the Institutionalization of Practices. Journal of Management Studies, 50: 963–990. doi: 10.1111/joms.12039
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 MAY 2013 05:56AM EST
- Canadian Health Services Research Foundation (CHSRF)
- Alberta Heritage Foundation for Medical Research (AHFMR)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!