From Hot Cakes to Cold Feet: A Contingent Perspective on the Relationship between Market Uncertainty and Status Homophily in the Formation of Alliances
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and Society for the Advancement of Management Studies
Journal of Management Studies
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 406–432, May 2014
How to Cite
Collet, F. and Philippe, D. (2014), From Hot Cakes to Cold Feet: A Contingent Perspective on the Relationship between Market Uncertainty and Status Homophily in the Formation of Alliances. Journal of Management Studies, 51: 406–432. doi: 10.1111/joms.12051
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 JUL 2013 04:05AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!