Promising Futures: CMS, Post-Disciplinarity, and the New Public Social Science
Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and Society for the Advancement of Management Studies
Journal of Management Studies
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 95–117, January 2014
How to Cite
Delbridge, R. (2014), Promising Futures: CMS, Post-Disciplinarity, and the New Public Social Science. Journal of Management Studies, 51: 95–117. doi: 10.1111/joms.12052
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 JUL 2013 04:05AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!