The Financial Effects of Uniform and Mixed Corporate Social Performance
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and Society for the Advancement of Management Studies
Journal of Management Studies
Volume 51, Issue 6, pages 898–925, September 2014
How to Cite
Oikonomou, I., Brooks, C. and Pavelin, S. (2014), The Financial Effects of Uniform and Mixed Corporate Social Performance. Journal of Management Studies, 51: 898–925. doi: 10.1111/joms.12064
- Issue online: 6 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 SEP 2013 09:00PM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!