Legitimacy-as-Feeling: How Affect Leads to Vertical Legitimacy Spillovers in Transnational Governance
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and Society for the Advancement of Management Studies
Journal of Management Studies
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 634–666, June 2014
How to Cite
Haack, P., Pfarrer, M. D. and Scherer, A. G. (2014), Legitimacy-as-Feeling: How Affect Leads to Vertical Legitimacy Spillovers in Transnational Governance. Journal of Management Studies, 51: 634–666. doi: 10.1111/joms.12071
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 OCT 2013 11:19PM EST
- Swiss Network for International Studies
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 100014_129995, 100014_137789/1, PBZHP1_133414
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!