Both authors contributed equally to the study. Funding Sources: The work has been financed by the Austrian Academy of Sciences and Paracelsus Medical University, Salzburg.
Experimental Laboratory Research
Usability and Potential of Geostatistics for Spatial Discrimination of Multiple Sclerosis Lesion Patterns
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American Society of Neuroimaging
Journal of Neuroimaging
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 278–286, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Marschallinger, R., Golaszewski, S. M., Kunz, A. B., Kronbichler, M., Ladurner, G., Hofmann, P., Trinka, E., McCoy, M. and Kraus, J. (2014), Usability and Potential of Geostatistics for Spatial Discrimination of Multiple Sclerosis Lesion Patterns. Journal of Neuroimaging, 24: 278–286. doi: 10.1111/jon.12000
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2012
- Austrian Academy of Sciences and Paracelsus Medical University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!