Conflict of interest: None declared.
Clinical Investigative Study
Jugular Valve Incompetence in Transient Global Amnesia. A Problem Revisited
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American Society of Neuroimaging
Journal of Neuroimaging
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 479–483, September/October 2014
How to Cite
Lochner, P., Nedelmann, M., Kaps, M. and Stolz, E. (2014), Jugular Valve Incompetence in Transient Global Amnesia. A Problem Revisited. Journal of Neuroimaging, 24: 479–483. doi: 10.1111/jon.12042
- Issue online: 8 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!