Clinical Investigative Study
MR Venography in Patients with Multiple Sclerosis and Correlation with Clinical and MRI Parameters
Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American Society of Neuroimaging
Journal of Neuroimaging
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 492–497, September/October 2014
How to Cite
Raz, E., Pontecorvo, S., Barra, V., Marincola, B. C., Morreale, M., Tinelli, E., Saba, L., Di Paolo, P. L., Aceti, A., Catalano, C., Francia, A. and Caramia, F. (2014), MR Venography in Patients with Multiple Sclerosis and Correlation with Clinical and MRI Parameters. Journal of Neuroimaging, 24: 492–497. doi: 10.1111/jon.12066
- Issue online: 8 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2013
- Francesca La Favia from Sapienza University of Rome
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!