Conflict of Interest: The authors have no conflict of interest to report.
Usefulness of Proton and Phosphorus MR Spectroscopic Imaging for Early Diagnosis of Parkinson's Disease
Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American Society of Neuroimaging
Journal of Neuroimaging
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 105–110, January/February 2015
How to Cite
Weiduschat, N., Mao, X., Beal, M. F., Nirenberg, M. J., Shungu, D. C. and Henchcliffe, C. (2015), Usefulness of Proton and Phosphorus MR Spectroscopic Imaging for Early Diagnosis of Parkinson's Disease. Journal of Neuroimaging, 25: 105–110. doi: 10.1111/jon.12074
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAY 2013
- Dana Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!