Disclosures: J. Oh has received personal compensation for consulting or speaking from EMD-Serono, Genzyme, Biogen-Idec, and Novartis; M. Seigo reports no disclosures; S. Saidha has received personal compensation for consulting from Medical Logix for the development of continuing medical education programs, and has received educational grant support from Teva Neurosciences and Novartis; E. Sotirchos reports no disclosures; M. Chen reports no disclosures; J. Prince has received consulting fees and holds stock in Diagnosoft, Inc.; M. Diener-West reports no disclosures; P. A. Calabresi has provided consultation services to Vertex and Abbott and MedImmune, and has received research funding from Biogen-IDEC, Abbott, Vertex, Novartis, and Bayer; D. S. Reich reports no disclosures.
Clinical Investigative Study
Spinal Cord Normalization in Multiple Sclerosis
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 by the American Society of Neuroimaging
Journal of Neuroimaging
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 577–584, November/December 2014
How to Cite
Oh, J., Seigo, M., Saidha, S., Sotirchos, E., Zackowski, K., Chen, M., Prince, J., Diener-West, M., Calabresi, P. A. and Reich, D. S. (2014), Spinal Cord Normalization in Multiple Sclerosis. Journal of Neuroimaging, 24: 577–584. doi: 10.1111/jon.12097
Study Funding: Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada Decker Family Transitional Career Development Award (to J.O.). National Multiple Sclerosis Society (TR 3760-A-3 to P.A.C.). Intramural Research Program of the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (to D.S.R.).
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!