The new clinical leadership role of senior charge nurses: a mixed methods study of their views and experience
Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
Special Issue: This issue: Global nursing leadership Issue editors: Pamela Thompson and Kristiina Hyrkas
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 49–59, January 2014
How to Cite
2014) Journal of Nursing Management 22, 49–59. The new clinical leadership role of senior charge nurses: a mixed methods study of their views and experience, , , (
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2012
- NHS. Grant Number: 03854
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!