In need of each other: the moderator of task interdependence between LMX variability and justice
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
Special Issue: This issue: From Newly Hired to Competent - Perspectives on Working Together Issue editor: Fiona Timmins
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 743–750, September 2014
How to Cite
2014) Journal of Nursing Management 22, 743–750. In need of each other: the moderator of task interdependence between LMX variability and justice& (
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2012
- Ministry of Education. Grant Numbers: 10YJC630003, 20110121120027
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities of China. Grant Number: 2011221017
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!