Organisational values and organisational commitment: do nurses’ ethno-cultural differences matter?
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
Special Issue: This issue: Capacity building Issue editor: Elisabeth Severinsson
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 499–505, May 2014
How to Cite
2014) Journal of Nursing Management 22, 499–505 Organisational values and organisational commitment: do nurses' ethno-cultural differences matter?, (
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!