Factors related to burnout among Chinese female hospital nurses: cross-sectional survey in Liaoning Province of China
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
Special Issue: This issue: Retention, fatigue, burnout and job satisfaction: new aspects and challenges Issue editor: Kristiina Hyrkas
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 621–629, July 2014
How to Cite
2014) Journal of Nursing Management 22, 621–629. Factors related to burnout among Chinese female hospital nurses: cross-sectional survey in Liaoning Province of China, , , , & (
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!