Applying the plan-do-study-act model to increase the use of kangaroo care
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
Special Issue: This issue: Promoting excellence - Evidence-based Practice at the Bedside and Beyond Issue editors: Kristiina Hyrkas and James P. Rhudy Jr
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 70–78, January 2013
How to Cite
2012) Journal of Nursing Management 21, 70–78 Applying the plan-do-study-act model to increase the use of kangaroo care, (
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!