Letter to the Editor
Letter to the Editor: The impact of leadership styles on nurses' satisfaction
Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
Special Issue: This issue: Contemporary Issues in Nursing Issue editor: Kristiina Hyrkas
Volume 21, Issue 8, page 1092, November 2013
How to Cite
Gopalapillai Santhamma, S. (2013), Letter to the Editor: The impact of leadership styles on nurses' satisfaction. Journal of Nursing Management, 21: 1092. doi: 10.1111/jonm.12027
- Issue online: 17 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!