Supporting ethical competence of nurses during recruitment and performance reviews – the role of the nurse leader
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
Special Issue: This issue: From Newly Hired to Competent - Perspectives on Working Together Issue editor: Fiona Timmins
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 792–802, September 2014
How to Cite
2014) Journal of Nursing Management 22, 792–802. Supporting ethical competence of nurses during recruitment and performance reviews – the role of the nurse leader, , (
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!