Spirituality: the Holy Grail of contemporary nursing practice
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
Special Issue: This issue: Perspectives on spirituality - opportunities and challenges for nurse managers and leaders Issue editors: Fiona Timmins and Wilf McSherry
Volume 20, Issue 8, pages 951–957, December 2012
How to Cite
Timmins, F. and McSherry, W. (2012), Spirituality: the Holy Grail of contemporary nursing practice. Journal of Nursing Management, 20: 951–957. doi: 10.1111/jonm.12038
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!