Attracting and retaining qualified nurses in aged and dementia care: outcomes from an Australian study
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
Special Issue: This issue: Leadership and management challenges in addressing the dignity and respect agenda Issue editor: Mike Cook
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 234–247, March 2014
How to Cite
2014) Journal of Nursing Management 22:234–247Attracting and retaining qualified nurses in aged and dementia care: outcomes from an Australian study, , , & (
- Issue online: 27 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2012
- Australian Government's Department of Health and Ageing
- Primary Dementia Collaborative Research Centre
- University of New South Wales
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!