Relational coordination between community health nurses and other professionals in delivering care to community-dwelling frail people
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
Special Issue: This issue: Leadership and management challenges in addressing the dignity and respect agenda Issue editor: Mike Cook
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 170–176, March 2014
How to Cite
2014) Journal of Nursing Management 22, 170–176. Relational coordination between community health nurses and other professionals in delivering care to community-dwelling frail people(
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 OCT 2012
- Netherlands Organization for Health Research and Development (ZonMw)
- OSER (Umbrella foundation for integrated primary care in Rotterdam)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!