Moral distress, autonomy and nurse–physician collaboration among intensive care unit nurses in Italy
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
Special Issue: This issue: Capacity building Issue editor: Elisabeth Severinsson
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 472–484, May 2014
How to Cite
2014) Journal of Nursing Management 22, 472–484 Moral distress, autonomy and nurse–physician collaboration among intensive care unit nurses in Italy, , , , , , , (
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2012
- EfCCNA (RND Department)
- Sector of Emergency and Intensive Care Nurses of the Hellenic Nurses Association
- University of Athens- School of Nursing
- Cyprus University of Technology-Department of Nursing
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!