Testing the effects of an empowerment-based leadership development programme: part 1 – leader outcomes
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
Special Issue: This issue: Global nursing leadership Issue editors: Pamela Thompson and Kristiina Hyrkas
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 4–15, January 2014
How to Cite
2014) Journal of Nursing Management 22, 4–15. Testing the effects of an empowerment-based leadership development programme: part 1 – leader outcomes, , , , , , & (
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2012
- Canadian Health Services Research Foundation. Grant Number: RC2-1612
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!