Does value congruence between nurses and supervisors effect job satisfaction and turnover?
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
Special Issue: This issue: Retention, fatigue, burnout and job satisfaction: new aspects and challenges Issue editor: Kristiina Hyrkas
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 572–582, July 2014
How to Cite
2014) Journal of Nursing Management 22, 572–582. Does value congruence between nurses and supervisors effect job satisfaction and turnover?(
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2012
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society for Nurses Zeta Omega Chapter
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!