Does value congruence between nurses and supervisors effect job satisfaction and turnover?
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
How to Cite
2013) Journal of Nursing Management Does value congruence between nurses and supervisors effect job satisfaction and turnover?(
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2012
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society for Nurses Zeta Omega Chapter
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!