Development and clinical gains of nurse-led medication monitoring profiles
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
Special Issue: This issue: Medicines management Issue editor: Sue Jordan
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 331–349, April 2014
How to Cite
2014) Journal of Nursing Management 22, 331–349. Development and clinical gains of nurse-led medication monitoring profiles& . (
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2013
- Research Capacity Building Collaboration
- Research Capacity Building Collaboration (RCBC)
Figure S1. Testing inter-rater reliability: patient approach, recruitment and consent.
Table S1. Cohen's kappa and bias index.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.