Patient safety management in the health services- what do patients want?
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
Special Issue: This issue: Patient safety management in the health services Issue editor: Elisabeth Severinsson
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 203–205, March 2013
How to Cite
Severinsson, E. (2013), Patient safety management in the health services- what do patients want?. Journal of Nursing Management, 21: 203–205. doi: 10.1111/jonm.12074
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
- 2007) What patients want: a content analysis of key qualities that influence patient satisfaction. Medical Practice Management, 22 (5), 255–261. , & (
- 2008) Patient Safety in Health Professional Education: Development of a Questionnaire to Assess Student Learning. Report to the Canadian Patient Safety Institute. & (
- Commission of European Communities (2008) Communication From the Commission to the European Parliament and the Council on Patient Safety, Including the Prevention and Control of Healthcare-Associated Infections. Available at: http://ec.europa.eu/health/ph_systems/docs/patient_com2008_en.pdf, accessed 30 August 2012.
- 2011) Patient Safety Management. Available Models and Systems. Paper No 169. VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland, Helsingfors. Available at: http://www.vtt.fi/publications/index.jsp, accessed 30 August 2012. , , , & (
- 2010) Patient safety: A literature review on the impact of nursing empowerment, leadership and collaboration. International Nursing Review 57, 12–21. & (
- 2011) What context features might be important determinants of the effectiveness of patient safety practice interventions? BMJ Quality Safety 20, 611–617. , , et al. (
- 2009) Patient safety in the interface between hospital and risk regulator. Journal of Risk Research, 12 (3), 411–426. & (
- 2010) Teaching quality improvement and patient safety to trainees: a systematic review. Academic Medicine 85 (9), 1425–1439. , , , & (
- World Health Organization (2008) International Classification for Patient Safety for Use in Field Testing in 2007–2008. Geneva. Available at: http://www.globalpatientsafetyalerts.com/English/ToolsResources/Pages/International-Classification-for-Patient-Safety.aspx, accessed 2 February 2012.
- World Health Organization (2009) The WHO Patient Safety Curriculum Guide for Medical Schools. Available at: http://www.who.int/patientsafety/education/curriculum/download/en/index.html, accessed 30 August 2012.