Unless referenced otherwise, all data in quotes are excerpts from recorded nurse interviews related to the Getting Work Done issue. These data have not been published elsewhere. Excerpts related to the same topic, from multiple interviewees are separated by ellipses points.
Changing our lens: seeing the chaos of professional practice as complexity
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
Special Issue: This issue: International perspectives on retention, stress, burnout and new ways of improving Practice Issue editors: Kristiina Hyrkas and Jennifer L. Morton
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 690–704, May 2013
How to Cite
2013) Journal of Nursing Management 21, 690–704 Changing our lens: seeing the chaos of professional practice as complexity, , , , , , , (
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!