The perfectly motivated nurse and the others: workplace and personal characteristics impact preference of nursing tasks
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
Special Issue: This issue: Work Climate, Communication and Culture - Workforce Issues and Staff Retention Issue editor: Kristiina Hyrkas
Volume 22, Issue 8, pages 1054–1064, November 2014
How to Cite
2014) Journal of Nursing Management 22, 1054–1064. The perfectly motivated nurse and the others: workplace and personal characteristics impact preference of nursing tasks, , & (
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2013
- DFG. Grant Number: WE2467_7–1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!