The effect of nurse manager turnover on patient fall and pressure ulcer rates
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
Special Issue: This issue: Nursing leadership and patient outcomes Issue editor: Greta G. Cummings
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 725–732, July 2013
How to Cite
2013) Journal of Nursing Management 21, 725–732 The effect of nurse manager turnover on patient fall and pressure ulcer rates, , & (
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAR 2013
- College of Nursing at the University of Kentucky
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!